In 2016, EU allocated € 1 bn on humanitarian aid
445 mln covered needs of victims of war in Syria, - DW
In 2015, the sum of humanitarian assistance totalled 920 million Euros.
Since 1997, over 4,000 workers of humanitarian organizations were attacked; about a thousand of them were killed.
On August, the EU urged the conflicting parties in Syria to put an immediate ceasefire in Aleppo, so that the city’s residents could get humanitarian aid. On August 19, Russia agreed on 48-hours-long ceasefire in the war-torn city.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas