Implemented martial law in February 2014 could stop Crimea annexation, - Golomsha
Also the publication of National Security Council meeting transcript is unacceptable
Introduced martial law in February 2014 could make it possible to stop the annexation of Crimea. Such an opinion in an exclusive interview with TV channel "112 Ukraine" was expressed by Mykola Golomsha who held the Deputy Prosecutor General position in 2014 .
“Olexander Turchynov indeed, was the only person who said that we need to implement a state of emergency, but because the situation was quite ambiguous, it wasn’t possible to control it, "- said Golomsha.
Mykola Golomsha stressed that disclosure of such information as the National Security Council meeting transcript is unacceptable.
Earlier we reported about publishing National Security Council transcripts on annexation of Crimea
"I think that in situation of army forces mobilization, and providing control over all unit commanders, it was possible to stop the annexation of Crimea. I certify that Turchynov quite fundamentally and even harshly commented on this situation”, - reported Mykola Golomsha.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas