IMF: Ukrainian budget is good
International Monetary Fund agreed Ukrainian budget matches all the expectations
IMF makes conclusions Ukrainian budget matches all the expectations.
"At the moment IMF competed evaluation of Ukrainian Budget 2016 responds to the program of cooperation of Ukraine with the fund", says "Economicheskaya Pravda" recalling Minister of Finances Natalya Yaresko.
Yaresko reminded during session in Verhovna Rada MP`s have tried to accept lows not agreed with IMF.
She also thinks right now it is impossible to unite tranches into one. "Right now it`s impossible".
National Budget of Ukraine was accepted on December, 25. The amount of deficit is approximately 3,32 billiards dollar. (3,7% out of predicted GDP against 4,1% in 2015).
Ceiling deficit of Ukrainian Budget is approximately 500 million dollars.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars