IMF didn't include Ukraine into their August agenda
IMF board of directors is not planning to consider the issue of further financing of Ukraine
The International Monetary Fund has not included the issue of allocation of funds for Ukraine into their agenda of meetings of the board in August. This information is place on the IMF official website.
IMF has no plans to consider further financing of Ukraine in the framework of the EFF program so far. However, the IMF note that the agenda posted on the website is preliminary and the schedule may be changed.
Earlier, it was reported that a decision on the allocation of the third loan for Ukraine was to be taken in late August, as soon as the Board of Directors of the Fund will return from vacations.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels