Ilmi Umerov was not released from a psycho ward - lawyer
Umerov was hospitalized again for a forensic psychiatric examination
Ilmi Umerov, Deputy Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people was refused to be released from a psychiatric hospital. This was announced iby his lawyer, Mark Feygin in hisTwitter.
"We came to the hospital with his familiy. He was supposed to be released. But FSB investigator Skrypka changed his mind and decided to mock at us," - Feygin wrote.
Приехали семьёй за Ильми в больницу. Должны были отпустить. Но следователь ФСБ Скрипка передумал. Решил издеваться pic.twitter.com/iVKl9JCnOH— Mark Feygin (@mark_feygin) 29 августа 2016 г.
Earlier, International human rights organization Human Rights Watch calls on the Russian authorities to immediately release the deputy chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov, held in a psychiatric hospital.
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas