Illegal channel for transporting people uncovered in Luhansk region
Citizens have been transported illegally, bypassing official checkpoints
Border guards of Luhansk squad detained a citizen of Ukraine, which according to preliminary data organized illegal convey of people from the uncontrolled territories.
According to the press service of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine, a car driven by the citizen of Ukraine arrived from the territory of Russia at the checkpoint Prosyane in Luhansk region. While checking the documents, it was proved that the 4 passengers left the uncontrolled territory through the nonfunctioning checkpoint to the territory of Russia. They intended to come back to Ukraine in transit through the territory of a neighboring state. It is reported by the press service of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine on their Facebook page.
In the course of the additional inspections, the guards have also learned that the driver of the vehicle was repeatedly transporting these citizens from the uncontrolled territories bypassing certain check points for a fifteen thousand hryvnia, which equals to 60 dollars.
As it was previously reported, illegal transporters were uncovered in Donetsk region taking passengers through the Zaytsevo checkpoint.
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case