ICC in the Hague received report on war crimes committed by Russians in Donbas in 2014
Polish MP reported this on April 22
The report was handled to the International Criminal Court in the Hague. Member of Polish Sejm, Deputy Head of Commission of the lower house of the Parliament Malgorzata Gosiewska reported this on Friday.
'The evidence of Russian war crimes committed in Ukraine have been handed over. More details coming soon', Gosiewska said.
Earlier today, Gosiewska pointed out that the recent presentation of the report in European Parliament and Verkhovna Rada has caused considerable resonance. It also received response in Russia. 'Presentation of the report in Brussels has also caused resonance in Russia. They took the document very seriously, they were astonished, since one cannot stay indifferent to such evidence', the Polish official wrote.
It has been reported, that the politician was satisfied with the impact caused by the report in Kyiv. According to Gosiewska, representatives of Ukrainian authorities announced their readiness to help Ukrainian victims, who testified to atrocities they were subjected to on occupied territories.
'People are ready to talk, without even concealing their names and surnames. They say, our work is very useful and that we must continue doing it', - Gosiewska said.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars