Hollande urges to implement Minsk agreements as soon as possible
Hollande said Minsk agreements must be implemented immediately
Official Paris commented on yesterday's telephone conversation with French President Francois Hollande, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
According to nv.ua citing the press service of the Embassy of France in Ukraine, Hollande stressed the need to urgently implement the Minsk agreements.
He also said that the talks in the Normandy format will be continued in order to reach a peaceful settlement of the situation in the east of Ukraine by the restoration of security, a sustainable cease-fire regime and the organization of elections in the framework of the Ukrainian legislation and compliance with international standards.
The French President urged to refrain from any escalation, which will prevent from achieving these goals. He once again reminded of the obligations of France and expressed his willingness to meet again in the Normandy format.
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars