Hollande called Ukraine a key actor on the global scene in his congratulatory message
French President Francois Hollande said that Ukraine asserted itself as a key actor on the European and world scene
Hollande stated this in his congratulatory message to the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and the Ukrainian people with the 25-th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine.
"Despite all the pressures and crises, Ukraine managed to asserted itself as a key actor on the European and world scene. I address the entire Ukrainian nation my wishes of peace and prosperity on this occasion," - Hollande said in his congratulation, available on the website of the President of Ukraine.
According to Hollande, France is remaining on the side of Ukraine in its search of a sustainable formula for the resolution of the conflict in the east.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Hollande: Safety issue is basic for success of Minsk agreement 20 October, 07:49
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case