Herashchenko: Moscow is blocking the release of Ukrainian hostages
Russia is adding pressure on Ukraine, right now, on the eve of the 25th anniversary of independence, says Deputy Speaker Iryna Herashchenko
Iryna Herashchenko said that the release of the hostages in the occupied Ukrainian Donbas is being blocked by Moscow. She announced at on her Facebook page.
"The release of blocked, and Moscow is behind it. This once again confirms the puppet behaviour of so-called leaders of particular areas of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. They are not able to decide even humanitarian questions until they are allowe by Kremlin," - says Herashchenko.
On June 30 Deputy Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada stated that Ukraine is ready to exchange the 8 militants detained near Shirokino for Ukrainian hostages.
On June 27 ATO headquarters reported they detained 8 pro-Russian militants near Shirokino, who were preparing an the assault near Vodyane. The leaders of the militants claimed that the group, which included the detained terrorists who demining the area. However, the OSCE reported that they never received any information from Joint Centre for Control and Coordination or anyone else on demining works in the area.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars