Health Ministry failed to provide the prevention of infections during last 6 years
As a result, for the period of the program, the coverage of vaccination decreased significantly - from 96% in 2007 to 70% in 2015
Government vaccination program for 2009-2015 failed and this is fault of the Ministry of Health.
This conclusion was made by the experts of the Accounting Chamber (AC), who analyzed funding and progress of the program. According to their information, the program was underfunded, and, through the fault of the Ministry of Health.
The need for immuno-biological preparations for prevention of infections, included in the calendar of preventive vaccinations, was met maximally only in 2009 - 82%. In 2014 it dropped down to the minimum - 37%.
As a result, for the period of the program, the coverage of vaccination decreased significantly - from 96% in 2007 to 70% in 2015.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars