Heads of foreign states congratulate Ukraine on Independence Day
Foreign kings, presidents and Russian patriarch conveyed their congratulations to Ukrainian President
The president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko receives congratulations on the Independence Day of the heads of states.
Ukraine is congratulated by King of the Belgians Philippe, President of the United Arab Emirates Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nagayan, Vice President, UAE Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nagayan, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi, Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Also their congratulations sent US President Barack Obama, President of Lithuania Dalia Grybauskaite, President of France Francois Hollande, President of Germany Joachim Gauck and the leader of People's Republic of China Xi Jinping.
Patriarch Kirill of the Russian Orthodox Church also conveyed his congratulations to Ukrainian President.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case