Head of NABU ordered to check the legitimacy of real property purchase by Leshchenko
"In case of reveling elements of crime, anti-corruption agencies will take all legal measures to bring the perpetrators to criminal responsibility," - promised the head of SAP
Head of the Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAP) Nazar Holodnitsky ordered National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) to check the legitimacy of purchase of luxury apartment by People's Deputy from the Petro Poroshenko Bloc Serhiy Leshchenko. This was reported by Holodnitsky on his Facebook page.
"I ordered NABU to verify information provided by the media, on the legality of the of purchase of luxury apartment in Kyiv by People's Deputy Serhiy Leshchenko. In the case of reveling elements of crime, all legal measures will be taken by anti-corruption agencies to bring the guilty persons to criminal responsibility," - promised the Head of SAP.
Board of directors of the political party DemAlliance alienated People's Deputy Serhiy Leshchenko from work in the governing body of the party for the whole period of NABU and NAPC inspections in this case.
As we reported earlier, a scandal burst in Ukrainian society and social media, discussing Leshchenko's income and expenses, more specifically the mismatch of income and expenses. In the center of the scandal is an apartment in the center of Ukrainian capital worth of two annual salaries of the MP.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case