Head of Customs Post in airport "Kyiv" detained for bribery
The Chief of Customs of Zhuliany airport detained for bribery and taken in custody today
The Chief of Customs in airport Kyiv, also known as Zhuliany, was detained for bribery and taken in custody today. This was confirmed by the press-secretary of the Central Military Prosecutor's Office of the region Julianna Lazarenko on air to 112 Ukraine TV channel today.
According to her, he is accused of bribery for moving excisable goods beyond the border control, specifically tobacco. The moment of bribetaking is documented. The bribe amounted 3000 USD.
The court appointed a bail in the amount of about 4600 USD.
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars