Half of Germans don't want re-election of Merkel to position of German Chancellor
Among the supporters of her party her support is almost 70%
Half of Germans are opposed to the next re-election of Angela Merkel to the post of Chancellor of Germany. This is evidenced by results of a survey conducted by the sociological institute Emnid by request of the weekly Bild am Sonntag, says N-tv.
At the same time on further stay of Merkel on the post agree 42%, and 8% - undecided. It should be noted that her support was 45% in November.
At the same time, among the supporters of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) for a new term as Chancellor Merkel speak 70% of respondents, and 22% - against.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars