Hacker attack on Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry’s website
Press centre section contained record glorifying Putin and insulting Ukraine’s leadership
Cyber attackers hacked the website of Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry in the afternoon of July 21; the line that they placed in the press centre section glorified Russian leader Putin and insulted Ukraine’s political leadership.
Currently, the section is not available as the page is under maintenance.
The main page of the website left unchanged.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels