Groysman: We start shaping professional state service on May 1
The Prime Minister’s video address to fellow Ukrainians was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel
“On May 1, the new law about the public state service enters into force. I want the state service to be a professional one, so we’ve got a lot of work. Since May 1, we will start shaping the true, professional state service in Ukraine”, Volodymyr Groysman said.
Watch the video:
The Premier also said the government currently works hard to settle the issues related to Ukraine’s custom service. “That’s a tough and important mission. The issue has been ignored for decades, but we’ll do everything within our power to get things back on track”, he stressed.
According to Groysman, the Cabinet made steps to destroy monopoly at the medications market. “That is, we will be able to supply drugs to Ukraine from the EU, the USA and other developed countries without any restrictions. Previously, such activity was soaked with corruption, but I hope the Parliament will pass the respective bill so that the issue is solved”, he said.
“Despite the enormous amount of problems in our country, I’m cautiously optimistic about our efforts we’ll have to put to establish order and complete the necessary reforms – not only because our European partners urge us to, but also because these reforms will change Ukraine and lives of every Ukrainian for the better. I’m totally sure that the one who dares wins, so let’s dare together. I appreciate all of your comments and piece of advice at Facebook and I’ll take them into account”, Groysman concluded.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars