Groysman to visit Belgium on July 19-20
Prime Minister intends to hold talks with EU leaders
Ukraine’s Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman will visit Belgium in the next two days, the press service of the Cabinet reports.
The visit will be held on July 19-20. During his visit Prime Minister intends to hold talks with the European Union leaders.
"The program of visit includes separate meetings with the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker and President of the European Council Donald Tusk, as well as with the Vice-President of the European Commission for Energy Union Maroš Shefchevichem, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini, European Commissioner on trade Cecilia Malmström, EU Commissioner for European neighborhood policy and negotiations on expanding Johannes Hahn and President of the European investment Bank Werner Hoyer ", reads the report.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas