Groysman: I’ll personally manage issues of Ukrainian culture
The newly elected Prime Minister presented the Action Plan of his Cabinet
The Head of the Government said this during the plenary session of the Parliament on Thursday.
“National culture is another important topic to be addressed. The enemy is trying to maul us and humiliate us in a number of ways, expecting us to lose faith in our strength. The Ukrainian society reacted to these external threats by repeating slogan “Ukraine is united”. That should be the basic value of our renaissance. No matter what the enemy plans and does, no matter how hard it feels, we mustn’t lose that faith. The culture is the basis of our faith in our own strength and the spirit of unity. At the yesterday’s meeting of the coalition, I said and now I confirm that I’ll personally manage issues of the Ukrainian culture”, Groysman said.
Ukrainian parliament voted for resignation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk and appointed new Prime Minister – Volodymyr Groysman. 257 MPs cast their votes.
Earlier, a draft resolution on appointment of current speaker of Verkhovna Rada Volodymyr Groysman Prime Minister of Ukraine has been submitted to parliament.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case