Groysman: I’ll personally manage issues of Ukrainian culture
The newly elected Prime Minister presented the Action Plan of his Cabinet
The Head of the Government said this during the plenary session of the Parliament on Thursday.
“National culture is another important topic to be addressed. The enemy is trying to maul us and humiliate us in a number of ways, expecting us to lose faith in our strength. The Ukrainian society reacted to these external threats by repeating slogan “Ukraine is united”. That should be the basic value of our renaissance. No matter what the enemy plans and does, no matter how hard it feels, we mustn’t lose that faith. The culture is the basis of our faith in our own strength and the spirit of unity. At the yesterday’s meeting of the coalition, I said and now I confirm that I’ll personally manage issues of the Ukrainian culture”, Groysman said.
Ukrainian parliament voted for resignation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk and appointed new Prime Minister – Volodymyr Groysman. 257 MPs cast their votes.
Earlier, a draft resolution on appointment of current speaker of Verkhovna Rada Volodymyr Groysman Prime Minister of Ukraine has been submitted to parliament.
Bus overturned near Dnipro city: 19 injured children, one woman killed 3 December, 22:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:23Donbas: Shelling in Mariupol direction
- SOCIETY22:44Fidel Castro’s ashes were buried in Cuba
- UKRAINE TOP 22:03Germany does not recognize Crimea as Russia, - Steinmeier
- UKRAINE TOP 21:25House of People’s Deputy was attacked with rocket launcher in Kharkiv region
- UKRAINE TOP 20:32Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs is in Canada while Kniazhychi shootout is being investigated
- SOCIETY20:01Mayor and two journalists killed in gunfire in Finland
- SOCIETY19:23Gunfires in Finland: Three people killed near Russian border
- UKRAINE TOP 18:49Lutsenko personally controls investigation of five officers’ death
- SOCIETY18:13Kniazhychi residents talk about robberies by men in police uniform, - media
- SOCIETY17:27Main Christmas tree of the country arrived in Kyiv
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine