Groysman: I have no presidential ambitions
The Prime Minister announced that he has no divergencies with President Petro Poroshenko
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman has announced that he has no presidential ambitions. The relevant announcement he made in his interview with “Livyi Bereg” on 24 TV Channel.
“On this day, April 20, 2016, please write it down that I’m not going to be the President of Ukraine, I have no presidential ambitions”, - Mr. Groysman stated.
Mr. Groysman has said that he has no divergencies with President Petro Poroshenko. “I have one ambition. I want to do the task I am charged with in a qualitative manner. And this is important for me”, - the Prime Minister said and remarked that no tycoons have an impact on him.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas