Groysman congratulated Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II on her 90th birthday
He has thanked her for the support of Ukraine
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has congratulated the Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II on her 90th birthday. He posted his congratulation on Facebook.
“Today Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II is celebrating her 90th birthday. 63 years of ruling make up a whole era. It is difficult to overestimate the global impact of Elizabeth of the House of Windsor on the course of the world history. Sincere congratulations! Thanks for the support of Ukraine. God save the queen”, – Mr Groysman wrote.
We remind that on occasion of the anniversary there were released stamps in which the Queen was depicted with her grandchildren.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Groysman’s account for six months in office: Top 5 quotes 19 October, 14:25
Groysman: ‘State power is institutionally weak’ 17 October, 13:01
Verkhovna Rada allocated additional 270 million dollars for defence 6 October, 16:08
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain