Groysman charged Ministry of Health to reduce the cost of medicines
"In Ukraine, the prices of some medicines are overstated" - Volodymyr Groysman
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman charged the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade during the week to make suggestions that could affect the formation of the cost of medicines.
"In Ukraine, the prices of some medicines are overstated. People who are badly needed these pills, sometimes haven’t enough money to buy them, "- wrote Groysman on his Facebook page.
He also noted the problem of lack of necessary medicines in hospitals for the "children with terrible cancer" in recent weeks. This issue was raised on Friday during the "hour of questions to the government." "Immediately after that, during the one of the first workshops in the government, we discussed what to do to provide children with cancer in hospitals with necessary medicine in a few days", - said the Prime Minister.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain