Groysman arrives in Hungary
Prime Minister already took part in wreath-laying ceremony at the monument to the heroes in Budapest
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman arrived in Hungary on an official visit to honor the heroes who gave their lives for freedom and independence of the country. This was reported in the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Ukrainian Prime Minister took part in a wreath-laying ceremony at the monument to the heroes in Budapest.
The visit includes meetings with President of Hungary Janos Ader, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and President of the National Assembly of Hungary Laszlo Kever.
A number of bilateral documents will be signed as a result of the meetings.
It is also planned that the Prime Minister will open the Ukrainian-Hungarian business forum and get acquainted with the work of National Instruments factory.
Groysman will also meet with representatives of the Ukrainian community in Hungary.
EU Committee endorses mechanism of visa free regime suspension 8 December, 14:03
Klimkin, Spain Foreign Minister agree to intensify bilateral contacts 8 December, 19:14
Tusk: 'Final stretch towards visa free travel for Ukraine' 8 December, 16:57
EU Parliament to consider suspension mechanism next week 9 December, 12:15
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism