Groysman announces working group to add Ukraine to EU digital community
"We are to implement country's digital management", PM says
Ukraine’s Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman and European Commissioner for the digital economy and digital society Guenther Oettinger agreed to establish a working group to develop an action plan for Ukraine's accession to the European Union's digital community. Groysman said this at the briefing broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"We have agreed to create a joint working group that will develop our action plan and establish the needs of Ukraine's accession to the digital EU society. We believe it is very important to our priority. We are convinced that Ukraine may take a leading position in this area, and we will do everything in order to introduce such technology into our lives", he said.
He noted that now they are to spread the implementation of e-governance in the country.
"We have to develop the electronic directions: e-customs, e-economy, e-commerce. We have a number of other areas, almost every area of life has a potential for the development of digital technologies, for the development of new, modern methods of management", Groysman added.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Groysman’s account for six months in office: Top 5 quotes 19 October, 14:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Groysman: ‘State power is institutionally weak’ 17 October, 13:01
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars