Group of Ukrainian doctors ready to visit Savchenko, - Consul General
Consul General of Ukraine will try to contact Savchenko on March 7-8
A group of three doctors is ready to leave Ukraine and go to Rostov to examine Nadiya Savchenko, - reported the Consul General of Ukraine in Rostov-on-Don Vitaliy Moskalenko.
“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the President took urgent measures. There was a certain group of doctors, who examined her before and I think that tomorrow they will come to Rostov.", - said Moskalenko.
"But first Ukrainian doctors must obtain permission from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Central Russian Foreign Ministry shall issue a note, which will allow doctors to make this trip and we will transfer them to Nadiya” – added Consul General of Ukraine in Rostov-on-Don.
7 or 8 March Consul General will try to get to the detention center to visit Savchenko.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case