G7 ambassadors support Ukraine
Ambassadors welcome the main objectives and principles of state policy announced by Cabinet of Ministers
Group of Seven ambassadors issued a statement supporting basic objectives and principles of state policy declared by Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers, reported Eurointegration.
"Ambassadors welcome the main objectives and principles of state policy announced by Cabinet of Ministers, particularly regarding zero tolerance to political interference and corruption," - said in a statement.
Earlier G7 Ambassadors encouraged voting for project of Ukrainian Budget
At the same time ambassadors emphasized that words must be matched by actions and much remains to be done to implement these principles. Also they expressed their support for reforming Ukraine and the willingness to work together to further improve the situation in the country.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case