Government must develop economy for Ukrainian youth hasn't leave Ukraine - Groysman
Thousands of young people leave country, reducing its intellectual and labor potential
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman congratulated Ukrainians on Youth Day, and called young people "the energy of our new European country." His congratulations were published by the press service of the Cabinet.
He noted that the youth has always been on the leading roles in the political process in the country and asked "modern and energetic tone for discussions on current topics" from the revolution on granite 1990 to the Revolution of dignity, 2014.
Groysman: ‘Not the best day for united Europe’
In this context, he called the economic development the main task of the government, so that young people have not leave the Ukraine "in search of a better life abroad."
"Because of this, Ukraine will no longer lose its intellectual and labor potential, first of all, thousands of young talented people," - said Groysman.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain