EU required visa-free laws adopted by Ukrainian government
These rules had been considered by Ukrainian Government in autumn 2015, but later were rewritten
Parliament adopted changes to the Law of Agency of illegally derived assets return and management . Thus, Government completed the adoption of the "visa-free" laws presidential package. 261 MP supported these changes, reported Eurointegration.
All three draft laws were adopted in the version which EU required. The last of it provides the Agency with much wider rights to manage those assets that have been seized or confiscated because of their illegal origin.
Earlier Tymoshenko said Batkivshchyna party will leave parliamentary coalition
Also, the Agency has the right to sell seized property in case its prolonged storage leads to decrease in the value of assets. Agency officials’ salary will depend on their efficiency (income from the return of illegally derived assets). Also all the registers of arrested and confiscated property will be opened.
These rules had been considered by Ukrainian Government in autumn 2015, but later Supreme Council rewrote it, which led to new requirements from the EU.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars