Gontareva holds first meeting with new Germany’s Ambassador to Ukraine
Sides discussed Ukraine's progress in fight against corruption and promotion of other important reforms for country's development
The head of the National Bank of Ukraine Valeriya Gontareva met with newly appointed Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Ukraine Ernst Reichel.
According to the NBU page on Facebook, it was the first meeting with a senior diplomat to discuss the macroeconomic situation in Ukraine's banking sector, the reform progress and the steps of the regulator in easing the foreign exchange restrictions.
The sides discussed Ukraine's progress in the fight against corruption and the promotion of other important reforms for the development of the country, and also agreed to cooperate closely in order to strengthen Ukrainian-German ties in the financial sector.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars