Germany responds to Ankara's request for visa-free regime
Germany rejects Turkey’s ultimatum regarding visa-free regime with EU
Germany rejects the Ankara's ultimatum to provide visa-free regime with EU. Germany’s Vice-Chancellor and Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, Sigmar Gabriel stated this, Deutsche Welle reports.
"It depends on Turkey whether we will launch visa-free regime or not", the German politician said.
According to him, Turkey must meet the standards of the EU visa liberalization, but for now it doesn’t.
"Under no circumstances should Germany and Europe allow blackmail in their address", the Vice-Chancellor stressed.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars