Germany ready to help Ukraine in negotiations with IMF, - Steinmeier
According to Steinmeier Ukraine needs a strategy to fight corruption
German authorities are ready to help Ukraine in holding negotiations with the International Monetary Fund, stated Foreign Minister of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier during a press conference aired by “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“We are ready to provide consultations, we will discuss it with IMF, since the Fund believes Ukraine needs to further reforms. There are certain agreements with IMF and Ukrainian authorities should not tolerate corruption”, - Steimeier said.
Earlier on February 10 Managing Director of IMF Christine Lagarde announced that the Fund is very concerned about the slow progress of reforms, political situation and corruption in Ukraine.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars