Germany, France Foreign Ministers to visit OSCE mission in eastern Ukraine
Steinmeier and Ayrault want to get idea about situation in Donbas firsthand
German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Foreign Minister of France Jean-Marc Ayrault intend to visit the OSCE mission in their office in Kramatorsk in eastern Ukraine during their visit on September 14-15. Germany’s Foreign Minister reports this.
Steinmeier and Ayrault want to get first-hand view of the situation in the east of Ukraine, and also to thank the OSCE Mission for their work in order to speed up the process of the Minsk Agreements’ implementation.
"Without the OSCE the conflict in eastern Ukraine would be red-hot for a long time. That's why, as the OSCE Chairman, I would like to express my deep respect and appreciation for the courage of the women and men in the OSCE SMM in Ukraine, who day after day work in the conflict zone in the Donbas region to prevent worsening of the situation", said Steinmeier.
Press office notes that the ministers plan to meet with President Poroshenko, Prime Minister Groysman and deputies of the Verkhovna Rada. Along with the situation in the eastern part of Ukraine, they will discuss cooperation on internal reforms in the country. Other topics on the agenda include the Ukrainian language in Germany, the German language in Ukraine, planned for 2017-2018 years in both countries.
Recall that Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said Foreing Ministers of four European countries scheduled their visits to Kyiv this week, namely, Foreign Minister of Germany, France, United Kindom and Denmark.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars