Gerashchenko commented on information about Dekanoidze resignation
At the moment Khatia Dekanoidze did not made any official statements regarding her position as head of National police
Head of the National police Khatia Dekanoidze did not made official statements about her resignation from the post, so any messages on theis matter in the media are at the level of rumors. This told during talk show "People. Hard Talk. LIVE" on TV channel "112 Ukraine", MP Anton Gerashchenko.
"At the moment Khatia Dekanoidze did not made any official statements on the issue of her position as head of National police. All the rest - are rumors", - he said.
"As for the rivalry of various national police leaders - it is the favorite activity in our country for the past 25 years", - added the MP.
He stressed that the reform of department continues. "Work on the reform of National Police - is a large amount of work and it can not be done by one person, it's a team work." - Said Gerashchenko.
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case