Geoffrey Pyatt condemned an attack on LGBT people in Lviv
"Displays of intolerance in Lviv at odds with the European future"
US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt condemned an attack on LGBT people in Lviv. He wrote this on his page on Twitter.
"Bad news that Lviv Equality Festival was unable to proceed due to violent counter protests.
Displays of intolerance in Lviv at odds with the European future so many Ukrainians have sacrificed for,", - wrote the US Ambassador to Ukraine.
We recall, Lviv District Administrative Court banned the LGBT rally holding on the Svobody prospect in front of the Opera House. Earlier Lviv authorities have officially opposed the "Festival of equality" and LGBT quest.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars