Prosecutor General's Office sent Poroshenko summons for interrogation, the date is not reported for ethical reasons
President called for questioning as a witness, the interrogation is scheduled for August
Prosecutor General's Office has already sent the president Petro Poroshenko summons for questioning. This was announced by the press secretary of the Prosecutor General Larysa Sargan on air of "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
"The President of Ukraine, as well as other politicians, are summoned to the Central Investigation Administration of the Prosecutor General's Office this August. I can't announce the dates for ethical reasons," - She said. According to her many other famous politicians are also called for interrogation, and the dates of their appointments are different.
"We testimonially call Peter Poroshenko, Arseniy Yatsenyk, Oleksandr Turchynov, Vitali Klitschko, Andriy Parubiy, Gennadiy Moskal. Many well-known politicians. Because everybody should be equal before the law. These politicians were active participants of the events during Euromaidan 2014, so they can provide investigation with valuable information on the events.
Previously Presidential Administration informed that the President is going to appear for questioning in case of official summons for interrogation.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain