General Prosecutor’s Office is making a search at Fedoruk, Mayor of Bucha
It is also reported that a City Mayor of Irpin Volodymyr Karplyuk escaped from the country
Officers of the General Prosecutor are conducting a search at mayor of Bucha, Kyiv region, Anatoliy Fedooruk. This was announced by Valeriy Karpuntsov, MP of Petro Poroshenko Bloc on his Facebook page.
He also added that the head of neighbouring Irpin Volodymyr Karplyuk fled the country.
According to the MP, searches are made in the case of stealing 900 hectares of wood.
Larisa Sargan, the press secretary of the General Prosecutor’s Office, confirmed the fact of the searched in Bucha and Irpin. “Searched in Irpin and Bucha. High fences are no match”, - she wrote in Facebook.
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain