G7 Ambassadors encouraged voting for project of Ukrainian Budget
G7 Ambassadors said they pay careful attention to the legislative branch of power and State project of Budget
Representatives of countries - members of G7 called for Government project of State Budget for 2016. Current information was given in the announcement of Ambassadors - members of G7, says Embassy of Germany in Ukraine.
G7 Ambassadors welcome ongoing discussions on how to improve Ukraine’s tax system, State Budget and its administration. This is in need of reform - to simplify procedures, to reduce corruption and to ensure.
“We approve and totally support all the efforts the Government amplifies to achieve agreements under the program of cooperation with IMF. To enact legislation is main course for Ukraine to get further support from foreign partners.
Following the program IMF is a key factor to stabilize and prosper Ukrainian economy and to return Ukraine on its path of flourish and growth”, - said in the announcement.
G7 Ambassadors also insisted MP`s have to directly follow their mandate.
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars