G7 Ambassadors discussed government future with Yatsenyuk
Sides thought over government further activity and reforming process
G7 ambassadors discussed the further activity of the Ukrainian government and the implementation of reforms in Ukraine with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk during the meeting on Thursday, reported Forbes.
“Ambassadors have just met with the Prime Minister in G7 format and discussed the government further activity and the prospects of reforming process", - wrote Italian ambassador to Ukraine Fabrizio Romano on Twitter.
Earlier Yuriy Lutsenko said that Yatsenyuk has three weeks to form new Cabinet or resign
As reported, on February 16 the parliament was unable to dismiss the Arseniy Yatsenyuk government. After an unsuccessful vote for the government's resignation two factions – Batkivshchyna and Samopomich - came out of the coalition.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars