FSB to bring charges for Sushchenko today – Mark Feygin
Feygin also added that court hearing shall be held behind closed doors. He shall visit Sushchenko on Monday, October 10
Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) shall bring charges to Ukrainian journalist Roman Sushchenko today, twitted the lawyer Mark Feygin.
He also announced that he is going to meet with Sushchenko on Monday, October 10.
“In the result of drawing in front of this god damn prison I shall see Sushchenko only on Monday morning. Today I’m going to see him while bringing charges, – wrote Feygin. - The court hearing shall be held behind closed doors as the case will be secrecy labeled. I didn’t have possibility to visit Sushchenko during last 2 days."
Earlier the deputies of the European Parliament address a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin requiring immediate release for Sushchenko.
Besides, the Verkhovna Rada, the Ukrainian parliament, is to turn to the PACE and the OSCE tomorrow, asking them to assess the illegal detention of Ukrainian reporter Roman Sushchenko.
A support action for Roman Sushchenko, the Ukrainian reporter illegally detained in Russia, took place in Kyiv near the building of the Russian embassy yesterday, on Thursday.
As it was reported earlier, Ukrainian journalist Roman Sushchenko, who works for Ukrinform news agency, was found in pre-trial detention facility of Lefortovo prison (Moscow). Open Russia, the group of Russian human rights activists, reported this at their official website on Sunday night.
According to Sushchenko, the law enforcers put psychological pressure on him; they didn’t let him call home and tell the wife he was arrested. The FSB, Russian federal security service, provided Sushchenko with a lawyer.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Donbas Conflict: 25 truce violations by Russian-backed militants 14 October, 09:54
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars