FSB operation in St. Petersburg completed
All 4 members of Caucasian illegal armed formations are wiped out
FSB operation on arrest of members of illegal armed formations is completed in St. Petersburg. All 4 members of Caucasian illegal armed formations are wiped out. The officers are leaving the venue. Cordon is removed, TASS reports.
Residents of the house on Leninsky Avenue are allowed into their apartment after the presentation of a passport with a residence permit.
FSB officers were seen to carry metal cans and blue plastic containers out of the building and loaded them into the van.
Housing inspection is assessing the damage in the house, said the representative of the asset management company "Stroitel". People reported explosions and shooting in the house. Together with the housing inspection, we began assessing damage to the house. The results will be announced on Thursday, August 18," - said the company representative. According to her, house mainlines are not damaged."
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
FSB to bring charges for Sushchenko today – Mark Feygin 7 October, 12:14
Four Mejlis members are called in for questioning to FSB 12 October, 10:01
Ukrainian diplomats shall visit Sushchenko next week 7 October, 16:40
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars