French Foreign Ministry: Sanctions depend on implementation of Minsk agreements
Diplomats commented on today’s resolution of the National Assembly, which offers to lift sanctions off Russia
French Foreign Ministry took into consideration the document passed by the lower house of the country’s Parliament. The Ministry’s Spokesman added that one has to remember clear connection between the sanctions against Russia and implementation of Minks agreements. Ukraine’s Embassy in France reported this at Facebook.
“The Government realizes France’s responsibility as the EU member country, and as the member of the Normandy format. The EU sanctions remain tightly connected with implementation of Minsk agreements. One has to remember that during further consideration of extension of these sanctions. We’ve got to preserve European unity, which is the token of our efficiency”, reads the message.
Earlier today, French National Assembly voted against resolution extending anti-Russian sanctions.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas