French deputies to visit occupied Crimea despite PACE resolution
French officials ignore PACE resolution by coming to Crimea
Deputy of National Assembly of France Thierry Mariani plans to pay a visit to Crimea and Donbas with his colleagues despite PACE’s resolution that allows Ukraine to impose sanctions for such-like actions of deputies, claims Head of the Committee for international affairs of Russian Parliament, Head of Russian delegation in PACE, Aleksey Pushkov, informs “TASS”
“Well-known French deputy Thierry Mariani, criticized by PACE for heading the delegation of French parliamentarians to Crimea, informed me that as a response to PACE resolution he intends to come to Crimea once more and to visit Donbas in June,” – said Pushkov.
In this way Mariani is responding to the amendment proposed by Ukraine and approved by PACE, “demonstrating that it is nonsense and that it will not have any consequences for those who find it necessary to visit Crimea”, - added Mariani.
“Here’s the reaction of a well-known French deputy to this amendment”, - stated Pushkov.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars