French Ambassador: Crimean issue is on the agenda of our politics
Isabelle Dumont stated that France is ready to play the key role in the "Norman format" talks
The newly appointed Ambassador of France to Ukraine Isabelle Dumont assured that "Crimean issue" remains on the agenda of the French policy, as reported by the press office of Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
Ambassador of France to Ukraine Isabelle Dumont held a meeting with Ukrainian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Natalia Halibardenko. They discussed the situation in the east of Ukraine, and also stressed the need to implement the Minsk agreement. Isabelle Dumont confirmed the willingness of her country to continue to play a key role in the "Norman format" talks on Ukraine. She also advocated the continuation of the sanctions policy of the EU towards Russia.
Earlier, Ambassador of Poland to Ukraine Henryk Litwin suggested that "Norman" and "Minsk" formats do not solve the problem of the Russian occupation of Crimea, so a new way to conduct such negotiations is needed. The leaders of the Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people have repeatedly stated the the question of Crimea should be risen at all international meetings on the situation in Ukraine.
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas