France's Foreign Ministry issues statement on PMs’ visit to occupied Crimea
Foreign Ministry confirms non-recognition of peninsula annexation
France's Foreign Ministry commented on the delegation of 11 French deputies, headed by the French National Assembly member Thierry Mariani visit to occupied Crimea, which Ukraine's Foreign Minister called demonstrative violating the international law and the position of their own state.
"Redrawing of borders violates the international law. The international community, the EU and France do not recognize the annexation of the Crimea", reads the statement, which was translated and posted on Facebook of Ukraine’s Embassy to France, Unian reports.
"This clear position cannot be changed in any way neither by any kind of trip or by any statements which do not involve the French authorities. A sense of the responsibility has to prevail in Europe during an extremely important issue for security and stability ", notes the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of France.
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars