Foreigners should not manage Ukrainian customs offices - Saakashvili
Customs service should be managed by Ukrainians, but under the condition that it will be computerized, Mikheil Saakashvili told
Head of Odesa Regional State Administration (RSA) Mikheil Saakashvili spoke against the appointment of foreign citizens for management of Ukrainian customs in the air of 112 Ukraine.
"I do not think that Ukrainian customs should be managed by foreigners. I am categorically against the fact that we will bring the Brits or Americans. Again, it palms the government off…“In six months we will bring the Brits". This is nonsense! It need to be Ukrainians but the system must be changed. And the system is to transfer all to computer programs or software, so the computer, not customs officer, is to decide," Saakashvili said.
In addition, Saakashivili shared opinion that entire state apparatus will last only six months, if not to start paying salaries.
According to him, Ukrainian state apparatus has almost collapsed.
"It has lost prestige, it cannot even steal because the public money already stolen on their way to state’s budget,” the head of Odesa RSA told.
"If in the next five or six months does not begin real breakouts at customs, we don’t close the “black holes”, do not lower the taxes and raise the tax revenues..., our state apparatus will collapse. It will completely collapse, the paralysis of power will become," Saakashvili said.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case