Foreign Ministry starts simplified visa processing system for foreigners
New telecommunication "Visa" system makes visa processing simpler and easier
Consular affairs department of the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine reported this at Facebook.
"The Foreign Ministry of Ukraine starts the new telecommunication system "Visa" on June 1. Ten foreign diplomatic offices and the executive office of the Consular affairs department in Boryspil airport have been already using it for visa processing", reads the message.
Foreigners are now able to sign in for the submission of documents online in the Ukraine’s Embassies in Australia, Vietnam, Israel, Malaysia, Moldova, Poland, USA, France, and the Russian Federation and in the country’s consulate general in Shanghai.
The department plans to implement the new procedure of visa processing in all Ukraine’s diplomatic offices abroad by the end of the year.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars