Foreign Ministry: Russia must let Ukrainian doctors see Savchenko
Kyiv is concerned about the pilot’s health
Ukrainian diplomats protest against the ongoing detention of Nadiya Savchenko, which caused further deterioration of her health conditions and poses danger to her life, says the statement at the Foreign Ministry’s website.
“We are outraged by the baseless refusal of the Russian side to let qualified Ukrainian doctors visit the detained Nadiya Savchenko, by the attempt of Russian authorities to conceal her real health conditions from the international community”, reads the message.
The Ministry blamed the Russian side for the state of Savchenko’s health and urged the Kremlin to let Ukrainian doctors see Savchenko and to release the prisoner, which is foreseen by Minsk agreements, signed both by Ukraine and Russia.
Previously, Savchenko's lawyers reported constant threats, presumably from the Russian authorities.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case