Foreign Ministry: Appointment of new Russia's Ambassador's impossible due to its continuous agression
Klimkin comments on diplomatic relations with Russian Federation
Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin stated, that Ukrainian side is not ready to discuss the candidacy for the new Russian Ambassador to Ukraine due to unending cease-fire breaches in Donbas region by the Russia-backed militants, Interfax Ukraine reports..
"We are not talking about the Ambassador's candidacy or some exact issues. We are talking about the overall Russian aggression that continues in Donbas region", he said.
Russian President's Press Secretary Dmitriy Peskov said Russia offers to adopt new Ambassador to Ukraine, but "if Kyiv wants to lower the level of diplomatic relations, it's their choice", RIA Novosti cites.
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
Kremlin doubts success of Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 16:57
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia: Preparations for Normandy talks meeting underway 10 October, 11:21
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas