Foreign Ministers of “Normandy Four” to meet in Paris next week
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande’s advisor agreed on this in Berlin today
The meeting of “Normandy Four” at the level of Ministers of Foreign Affairs is planned to take place in Paris next week, agreed President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel and Special Representative of the President of France Jacques Odiber, informs press service of Poroshenko.
“The parties agreed that the next meeting of “Normandy Four” at the level of Foreign Ministers will be held in Paris next week,” – it is said in the report.
President Poroshenko is on a working visit in Berlin, Germany. Before the negotiation Poroshenko and Merkel conducted a joint briefing where they informed that apart from the situation in Donbas, they will also discuss elimination of corruption in Ukraine.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars