Foreign ministers of EU founding countries gathered in Berlin to discuss Brexit
Brexit adherents won at referendum on exit of Great Britain from European Union
In Berlin on government "Borsig"villa started meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the European Union founding countries (EU), reports Deutsche Welle.
It is noted that the purpose of the meeting of foreign ministers of Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and France is to discuss the outcome of the referendum in the UK, where the majority of citizens of the United Kingdom voted for exit from the the EU structure.
Also before the meeting, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier urged the remaining 27 countries of the European Union after Brexit not to avenge UK.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas